AD Network Research Colloquium
The AD Network Research Colloquium is held under the auspices of the BBSRC NIBB (Networks in Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy) and features talks by recipients of AD Network funded research and guest speakers. It is an excellent chance to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in anaerobic digestion at one of the prime AD research Universities in the UK.
- New concepts in anaerobic digestion and biotechnology
- Selected international projects of significance to the AD industry
- Experiences with feedstock sourcing and novel feedstocks
- Monitoring of AD processes
- Small scale digestion plant - some case histories and opportunities
- Fundamental research: its contribution to shaping the AD industry of the future.
This event is FREE to attend and is open to AD Network members. You can register for the conference
by using this form or by registering online here.
There is a conference dinner on the evening of 11 Sep 17 where you can network with fellow attendees. The dinner costs £35 and can be booked here.